- For a job at McPhaul to open up for me
- To figure out where I am going to live next year...for the 8th year in a row or something. I'm really tired of living year to year and would appreciate and enjoy some stability SOON. God has always provided the perfect place, people and for the perfect timing a place to live and I have no doubt that he will continue to do so. I would boldly ask for a house.
- To have courage and faith to pray more aloud
- That studying the Bible would become more of a daily discipline
- That I would continue to grow in hearing God's voice
- To establish and master routines--more discipline
- To meet and marry the right man
- For help in friendships and relating to friends
I'll update you as I think of more...