Thursday, June 25, 2009

Criteria for “Really Special Kids”

Criteria for “Really Special Kids”

Requirements

Boys must be under 3, girls have a little more time, maybe under 8. So if your children don’t meet this first requirement, don’t call me. This applies only to new clients, if you are currently one of my families, or have been when your children were within the requirements, you are safe.

The more kids the merrier, 3 to 5 children is my magic number. But really, as long as they aren’t only-children we are ok.

They have to know how to entertain themselves or each other.

There have to be no restrictions on TV, computer, DVDs, or video game time.

I have to have the freedom to “go and do” with your children. This includes driving them, in my car, and having the liberty to do fun things such as the library, movies, playgrounds, my house, Pump It Up, the pool, lunch at Chick-fil-a and walks.

They have to be cute, whether in personality, looks (and cutely dressed with appropriate accessories), speech or all of the above. Entertaining perspectives on God or Jesus are a huge bonus.

Pretty much if there is a baby involved, your family is qualified for my services. But in case you are wondering, babies have their own set of criteria…More to come

4 comments:

  1. Please post baby criteria soon...I want to make sure we get off on the right foot when my baby gets here. And please don't hold it against me that he'll be an only child for a while. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!! How about you come here and keep our little one??? I will make sure that he or she meets all qualifications...I guess they will be ahead of the game since its age will be that of newborn!!! Oh...but do I need to work on that only child thing right away...please don't make me!
    You are hilarious...I wish that you would post more often...I check all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, finally I can actually post a comment. :) Just wanted to let you know that I am working as hard as I can to create your NUMBER ONE, all time Favorite Really Special Kid. Just prepare yourself for it.

    ReplyDelete